You voted & I re-danced for us ♥︎ Here we have YOUR favorite parts of my recent Dance + HIIT videos, all combined in one 10min video / Werbung
1. 12min Happy Sweat, Runaway (U & I) – oooookaaay, that is actually from 2020 HAHA. But I always loved the last song so much, I had to give it to you as an option! Intense start with the (hopefully) most energetic Mountain Climbers you will do today.
2. Don’t Let Our Love Die – probably my favorite song workout of this year! Good mood, dancy & not too hard!
3. Boss B**tch – ohhhhh yeah. Ready to feel female gangster and super duper cool?
4. 10min Sweaty Endorphins, Move Your Body – a sweaty HIIT style ending, that is so nicely on the beat, you won’t even dare to do it slower 😀
This workout is great to:
▸ only do your favorite parts all at once hohoho
▸ have a mix of HIIT and dancing
▸ burn lots of calories
▸ improve your endurance
▸ boost your mood & just be happyyyyy
Apart form the good mood & I can also guarantee a serious number of burned calories here.
▸ I burned 80kcal in those 10min (which is a loooooot).
Depending on your height, weight and fitness level this might vary between 80-160kcal.
➞ my Pam App ♥︎ Free workout plans (11 versions, different fitness levels), lot of recipes & tips:
▸ 2 of those FREE WORKOUT PLANS are on my Instagram Channel.
Lose Weight & Focus on a Bubble Butt. Check out the Highlight “Workout Plans” for that.
▸ Use the hashtag #PamelaReif if you want to share your transformation or training on Instagram 🙂 I always check the posts!
I update my workout playlist weekly & it’s available on Spotify, Apple Music, etc. ♥︎
1. Galantis – Runaway (U & I)
2. David Puentez – Don’t Let Our Love Die
3. Doja Cat – Boss B**ch
4. Öwnboss, Sevek – Move Your Body
unterstützt durch Warner Music Germany
When joining me for this workout video, you need to take some precautions as your health and safety is the most important. To avoid any injury or harm, you need to check your health with your doctor before exercising. By performing any fitness exercises without supervision like with this video, you are performing them at your own risk. See a fitness professional to give you advice on your exercise form. Pamela Reif will not be responsible or liable for any injury or harm you sustain as a result of this video.